Wow! I got another award! The Beautiful Blogger Award!
(I think someone saw my photoshopped picture.)
This is from the most sexy Wicked Shawn. Thank you sweetie! *throws kisses*
I like her.
Come to think of it, the other one was from her, too. (If you’re counting, yes that is only two awards. Your point?)
Here are the rules:
Seven things you could not care less about have been dying to know about me:
- I’m a bit of a health nut (no soda, booze, milk, etc) – but with an insatiable sweet-tooth. Chocolate. Every. Day. Not exaggerating.
- I want to travel the country and the world, but I haven’t even been to Hawaii. (Will you take me? Please?) I’ve been out of the country several times, but want MORE. Alas, I have no one to share my travels with. That sharing of experiences, my dear Kernutties, makes them so much richer for me. While I do enjoy traveling alone sometimes, at times it can be lonely.
- I love sex. Ok, maybe that’s not a secret. I love the art of seduction. It’s like the taming of a wild horse, so to speak: There’s the measured approach, cues taken from the horse, very slowly escalating, all the while savoring the moment. The journey is the point – not the destination.
- For the most part I enjoy my singledom, and the freedom that comes with it. That, and my stuff is always where I left it. However, the lack of someone with whom to share numbers 2 and 3 above make me wish for something more.
- I used to bellydance, and love sexy dancing as an individual or in a team. I’m a lousy “pairs” dancer, but would love to change that. Like Wicked Shawn, I’ve secretly wanted to be a stripper. That’s probably why I enjoy bellydancing.
- I meditate daily. Sometimes twice a day. It’s better than drugs, people. I also lead meditation groups now and then.
- I’m a beach gal at heart but currently live inland. I long to live in a beach house again. Sunshine on a beach or island, sundresses, shorts, bikinis and flip-flops are all I need. That and chocolate, and sex.
That’s my seven things. I hope this makes you all feel warm and fuzzy towards me, and want to take me to Hawaii.
Now for the Beautiful Bloggers Award. Since I’m such a noob, ALL blogs are new to me. Kinda, anyway. Long story, on my About page if ya got time to kill.
I pass on this award on to these 5 Beautiful Bloggers…
Steam Me Up, Kid – Becky is hilarious, and has a great supply of stories via the escapades of her grandmother, her grandmother’s nanny, and their dog.
Attack of the Redneck Mommy – Tanis is an inspiration. She started her blog after the death of her son, and has gone on to adopt a special needs child. She’s won Best Canadian Blog this year, again.
Are You Serious? – Holly is witty, sexy, and funny. And artistic! Don’t leave me for her blog, okay?
The Guy’s Perspective – This is a group of funny, and seriously sensible guys…. some of whom are reformed bad boys. purrrrrr And because we need some testosterone around here. Ok, maybe it’s ME who needs the testosterone.
The Bloggess – She deserves this award not only for her outer beauty, but for her tremendous inner beauty. I don’t know how she manages to do so much charity work while blogging on three sites! I aspire be her. Honestly, I suspect she’s too busy to play (and probably has like a hundred of these awards), but the award is sincere nonetheless.
(There were many more I wish I could have added, but I had to pick only five. I love you all – even if you aren’t on this small list!)
There you go my dears. I hope you all enjoy these fellow bloggers I stalk! (Trips to Hawaii now being accepted.)