These books changed me. Irrevocably.
Have you ever read a book and knew by the end that you were different from when you started reading it? I can count ten times in my life – a life of reading all. the. time. – when a book (and one CD set below) changed how I see myself in relation to the Universe. Read them at your own risk — you may never be the same again. (And that’s a good thing.)
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
If you want to learn how to day trade, here are my recommendations:
- Treat it like an awesome new job that requires diligent studying before you get the awesome position.
- Commit to practicing with paper money for a minimum of six months.
- Sign up for a free account on TDA, and then download and learn to use their thinkorswim desktop trading platform (also has a decent mobile version).
- Get a second free account at Webull. When you use this link and fund your new account with $100 within 30 days, we each will get two free stocks. (If you don’t use the link, we don’t get the free stocks.)
- Sign up for ZipTrader U. If you use this link and enter the code “stayhome2020” you’ll get $50 off the current $399 price. The course focuses on day trading, but also includes swing trading, as well as how to find stocks to trade, how and where to research news and other catalysts, and details the steps to take for determining if it’s a good trade or not.