Today’s Blog Gang topic is Fact or Fiction.
I thought I’d give you all a little quiz about me. Exciting, huh?
- I got a marriage proposal over the holidays. Fact or Fiction?
This one was just too odd, so I won’t keep you in suspense: It’s both.
This incident prompted my post A Pigeon Named Spot in that as soon as I gave him his freedom, he bounded back by asking me if I would run off to Vegas and marry him. I said “yes, let’s go” and then he started backpedaling*. Whatever. He’s free to go, but wants to sit on the fence (this only makes sense if you read that post).
*Apparently he was only on a fishing expedition, wondering if I would marry him. Oh, then I change my answer.
Thought in my head: NEXT!
Ok, on with rest of the Fact or Fiction Quiz….
Only one answer is true for each question. Pick the fact for each question.
1. I was born in:
California New Jersey New York Florida Texas
2. I spend most of my childhood in:
Monterey Trenton Orlando Santa Barbara San Antonio
3. My childhood nickname was:
Jewels Bunny Peanut Sugarplum Pumpkin
4. My cat’s name is:
Hairball Checkers Fluff ‘n Stuff Kibble Wrangler
5. I have not worked in a:
-Construction company -Nuclear training facility -Pool hall -Fast food restaurant
6. I haven’t been a/an:
-Clerk at Radio Shack -Estate Manager in Malibu -Private Investigator
-Facilities Maintenance Worker -Extra in SJSU Commercial -Exotic Dancer at the Kit Kat
-Technical Illustrator for GE Nuclear -Food service at Our Lady of Fatima Retirement Home
BONUS: Which of the above was my first job?
7. In the last ten years I drank alcohol:
Hourly Daily Weekly Yearly Never
8. My most favorite kind of movie is:
Horror Sci-fi Romance Action/Adventure Comedy Drama
9 . I have not:
-Dined with Princess of Syria -Driven Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Hummer
-Ridden the Giant Dipper roller-coaster in Santa Cruz -Operated a Bobcat earth-mover
-Ridden in a Bullet Proof Mercedes with exiled Afghani royalty
10. I have have no desire to:
-Travel to Greece -See the Cadillac Graveyard -See the Mutter Museum
-See Largest Ball of Twine -Go Sky-diving -See the Smithsonian
-Vegas Wedding, and Annulment 55-hours later (like what Britney Spears did)
Ok my dears, tell me your answers in the comments. I’ll update this post in a few days with the answers.
UPDATE, Finally: Ok, I’m back with the answers. First, let me clear up some confusion… I did not get engaged over the holidays. I guess I didn’t write that too clearly, and have updated the paragraph.
1. I was born in New Jersey
2. I grew up in Santa Barbara
3. My parents called me Bunny for way too long
4. My cat’s name is Checkers
5. I’ve never worked in a Fast food restaurant
6. I’ve never been an Exotic Dancer at The Kit Kat (thanks for thinking I might have been that hot)
Bonus: Food service at Our Lady of Fatima was my very first job
7. Never drank in the last ten years
8. My favorite movies are Sci-fi
9. I’ve never Ridden the Giant Dipper roller-coaster in Santa Cruz (and don’t want to – roller-coasters scare me)
10. I have no desire to go sky-diving. Yes, this means I would love to have a fun Vegas wedding. I will dress as a showgirl and my husband-to-be can dress as a Chippendale. Any takers?