I can just imagine you saying: What? A Ten Things Tuesday post?? OMG! I’d almost forgotten about those!
For Ten Things Tuesday I bring you: Ten Signs Christmas Is Coming…
1. You see Christmas decorations for sale before Halloween. *sigh*
2. A local radio station will start playing Christmas music non-stop before Thanksgiving (yes, that happened here this year – it’s most annoying).
3. Your “fresh” Christmas tree will dry up and start dropping needles long before December 25th. (I keep watering the thing, but nooo, it’s suicidal and wants to die NOW.)
4. You will gain ten pounds of weight in cookies alone. And it’s still not Christmas.
5. You realize there are only four days left before Christmas and you still have gifts to buy, but no idea what to get.
6. You go to the store to look for the “I have no idea what to get” gifts – during the week to avoid the crowds – and realize everyone else is doing the same thing.