For Ten Things Tuesday… You get a Ten Things Bonus Round!
Ten Things I Like About Being Single
1. My stuff is always where I left it. Unless the cat moves it or eats it. Very rare.
2. The cat doesn’t much care how the house looks. Probably why she’s still here.
3. No one asks me where I’m going or what I’m doing.
4. I don’t have to “check in” with anyone. Well, ‘cept maybe the cat.
5. I can take a vacation to anywhere I want, anytime I want.
6. I don’t worry about how well someone is or isn’t taking care of themselves. (This is kind of a biggie with me, being a moderate health nut and codependent and all.)
7. Meals are easy: Eaten while standing at the counter where it was just made, or in front of the tv or computer. Also means fewer dishes to wash.
8. The remote is mine, all MINE. I watch whatever I want on TV, whenever I want, every. time.
9. Never worrying about what I am or am not wearing to bed.
10. The wonderful, beautiful peace and quiet. This is priceless.
Ten Things I Don’t Like About Being Single
If you don’t share this story, zombies will get you. (Just a little.) . . . → But wait, there’s more! : Ten Things I Like About Being Single And Ten Things I Don’t