This is the beginning of a new theme: “Ten Things Lists”. If I’m really organized (not too likely) and can remember (even less likely) I’ll try to post one every Tuesday for “Ten Things Tuesday”. Or maybe I’ll just be random about it. Probably that one.
Ten Things To Do When Bored At Work
1. Put serious look on face and pretend to be typing important emails while really writing blog posts, emailing friends, and updating Facebook. It helps if you stick out the tip of your tongue and kind of purse your lips.
2. Since my new office location is OUT IN THE $#%@ OPEN, read other blogs when no one is looking at screen because some of them are obviously not work-related/business-looking websites, just like mine
3. Make note to self to make website a bit more “work-friendly/readable at the office” so others can read it at work
4. Talk on phone to sister
5. Plan lunch, and then plan dinner
6. Check bank account
7. Regret checking bank account
8. Think of ways to further clutter blog with ads that no one clicks on with the hope this blog will someday pay for itself. Nevermind the dream of making a living from it – at this point I’d just like to break even.
9. Stare out window with thoughtful look indicating concentration rather than abject boredom
10. Write more “Ten Things” lists
That’s what I did today.
What do you do when you’re bored at work?